For those who need a helping hand with daily activities, assisted living at Nikkei Senior Gardens is ideal. From bed-making and medication supervision to nutritious meals and ongoing wellness programs, our trained and dedicated staff ensures that each resident feels welcome, comfortable and as independent as possible.
Residents are supported by caring staff members who provide personalized care options – including wellness monitoring, medication assistance, and help with everyday activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing – to meet changing needs.
Our private apartments are thoughtfully designed, impeccably maintained and include all the conveniences you would expect in a modern home. Relieved from the burdens of home maintenance, residents have plenty of time for engaging in activities, visiting with friends and family, or just appreciating the joys that each day brings.
We also offer memory support apartments, specifically for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory loss. Here residents receive round-the-clock professional support and assistance, always delivered with compassion and respect. Our memory support area is designed to provide a sense of safety, while our staff provides tailored attention and specialized interactive activities to fit individual needs and preferences. We have safe areas for walking both inside and outdoors in the gardens, private places for visitors to interact with residents, and 24/7 staffing. Memory-challenged residents at Nikkei Senior Gardens thrive in an environment that recognizes the individual, promotes choice and celebrates accomplishments by reinforcing the familiar.
Services and Amenities
In the Japanese tradition of caring for and respecting the needs and desires of our elders, we offer the following convenient services and gracious amenities:
- 24-hour care staff
- Three nutritious meals each day
- Option of Japanese or Western cuisine
- Laundry and linen services
- Housekeeping services
- Complete interior and exterior building maintenance
- Private, handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and microwave
- Scheduled transportation
- Hair salon
- TV and recreational rooms
- Exercise program
- Medication assistance
- Phone and cable TV access
- Social, cultural and recreational activities
- Spiritual and wellness programs
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency pull cords
- Library and reading areas
To enhance residents’ physical, social, cognitive and spiritual well-being, we offer a wide variety of culturally diverse attractions at Nikkei Senior Gardens. Here is just a sampling:
- Physical fitness classes
- Japanese Garden and landscaping
- Planned social and shopping outings
- Spiritual discussions and religious services
- Creative pursuits, including recreational and cultural activities
- Raised gardening area
- Walking paths throughout the community